Co-op Connections Card
Show Your Card and Save
Use your Co-op Connections Card to save big on local and national deals. Discover all the ways to save at Connections.coop.
Central Georgia EMC's commitment to you goes beyond providing safe, reliable, and affordable electricity. We are always looking for ways to provide value to our customer-owners and our community. Central Georgia EMC's Co-op Connections Card is a money-saving tool that we are now offering our customer-owners. The card connects you with discounts from hotel stays to prescription drugs.
Use your free Co-op Connections card on everyday items at participating businesses and save! Plus, you can save 10 to 60 percent on prescriptions at participating pharmacies. Show and use the card at any participating business. The card is good anywhere you see the Co-op Connections Card sticker - whether you are at home or traveling across the country.
Here is what you get
- Great discounts from businesses in your community
- 10 - 60 percent discounts on prescriptions at participating pharmacies
- Access to over 56,000 national and regional pharmacy chain stores, including CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Target, and many more. Search online to find discounted prices on prescriptions and participating locations.
Here is what you do
Pharmacy Discount Card
The Co‐op Connections® Program benefits cooperative members by offering 10‐85 percent savings on most prescriptions at more than 60,000 independent pharmacies and national chain locations including CVS, Walgreens, Wal‐Mart, Target, and more. Simply present your Co‐op Connections Card at a participating pharmacy with your prescription, and receive a discount at the time of purchase. No other forms are required.
10 to 85 percent savings on most short‐term and acute care medications
Members can visit www.rxpricequotes.com to find the price of their prescriptions at participating locations in their zip code.
Locate Providers: Save at more than 60,000 participating locations, including independent, national and regional chain pharmacies nationwide.
Cash Back Mall
With Co-op Connections' Cash Back Mall, you can earn cash back on purchases of more than 300,000,000 products from more than 5,000 leading online merchants. These are the same sites that you are already shopping, but now you get more for your money.
Download and use the free Shopping Assistant for your browser to make shopping even easier. This new benefit costs you nothing, buy pay you back for what you already purchase online.
Whether you are buying gifts for loved ones, booking a trip, or treating yourself, Cash Back Mail can put money back in your pockets.
The Co-op Connections Card also offers significant savings on lab and imaging services, chiropractic, dental, vision, and hearing care. Visit what Healthy Savings can do for you.
A few healthy savings:
- Lab and Imaging: Receive savings of 10 to 60 percent off of MRI and CT procedures and discounts on blood tests and other lab testing.
- Dental: Receive 20 to 40 percent off most dental services, including orthodontics, periodontics, and endodontics.
- Vision: Receive 20 to 60 percent savings on eyewear; 10 to 40 percent off replacement contact lenses through a convenient mail-order program; and 40 to 50 percent off the national average on Lasik and Laser Surgery.
- Hearing: Receive a 35 percent discount on hearing aid prices.
- Chiropractic: Through UHS Chiropractic providers, receive 50 percent savings on diagnostic services; 50 percent off of on-site x-rays; and 30 percent savings on treatment and other services.