Central Georgia EMC customer-owners have many self-service payment options from which to choose.
Bank/Credit Card Draft
For your convenience, we offer a Credit Card/Bank Draft Payment Plan.
When the proper forms are complete authorizing automatic credit card or bank draft monthly payments, CGEMC will process the payment by credit card automatically each month for you on the day your statement is mailed. You will receive a monthly bill showing your usage and the dollar amount charged to your credit card or drafted from your checking account.
Mobile App Payment
Download and use our Mobile App to access your account and make payments on the go.
The mobile app also allows you to set up recurring payments on a monthly basis so no remembering to make a monthly payment. The payment comes out of your account when you specify for the payment to be made.
On-Line Bill Payment
Central Georgia EMC customers can pay your monthly electric bill online through the Customer Portal. The CGEMC Customer Portal is a convenient and free way to make monthly electric payments online.
Tele-link Pay-by-Phone Service
You can easily pay your electric bill by phone with our Tele-link system by calling (770) 775-7857 and selecting option 2. With the Tele-link system, the customer does not have to press any number keys; commands can be spoken directly to the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system.
Tele-link makes paying your bill simple because:
- 24-hour access from any touch-tone phone
- Checks, credit cards, or debit cards are accepted
- No more trips to the post office; save time and money
- Payment is posted to your account within minutes
- A confirmation number is given to assure that your payment has been received
To make a payment by Tele-link:
- Get out your checkbook, credit card, or debit card.
- Have a copy of your CGEMC electric bill handy, or at least the account number located in the upper left corner of the bill.
- Call 770-775-7857 and select option 2.
Note: At any time during the call, Tele-link can provide a quick connection to a customer service representative or dispatcher.
- After an introductory message, the IVR system will prompt you to speak or input your account number, your payment type, and amount. Listen carefully because sometimes the exact steps to follow will change.
- The IVR system will read back/verify your account number, your payment type, and the amount that will be credited to your account.
- After a few moments, the IVR system will give you a confirmation number. Do not hang up until you receive the confirmation number. It lets you know that your transaction was correctly completed.
Payments may be made at the office in Jackson during the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, or in the payment drop after 5:00 p.m. or on the weekends.
Payments can also be made at the Bank of Monticello in Monticello, and State Bank branches located at 1535 Bass Road and 5980 Zebulon Road in Macon.
Please note: The bank cannot accept past due payments.