Central Georgia EMC is located at
923 S. Mulberry Street
Jackson, GA 30233-2329
Office and Outage Reporting Numbers
(770) 775-7857 or 1-800-222-4877
Fax Number (770) 504-7877
Our regular office hours are
Monday – Friday 8 AM – 5 PM
If our office is not open, we will post a message on our website stating when our offices will re-open for your convenience. Our office is closed for major holidays including New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independance Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
What to do if your power goes off:
- Check your main electrical panel to see if a fuse has blown or a breaker has tripped.
- If the problem is not in your main panel, call a neighbor to determine if other homes in your area are affected.
- Keep your refrigerator and freezer closed. Food should keep for up to 48 hours.
- Stay away from power lines on the ground. Do not attempt to remove trees or limbs from lines. That’s our job!
- If the problem is not within your home’s wiring or if several homes are involved, then call CGEMC at (770) 775-7857 or 1-800-222-4877. We have personnel to serve you seven days a week, 24 hours a day, including holidays.
Do you have a question about our website or Central Georgia EMC that you could not find on our website? Please use this form and we will do our best to assist you.